STRATEGIC LOCATION THAT FACILITATES BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Our MRO and IRM Global Centre of Excellence and Plant
Turnaround Village are strategically located next to Petronas’
USD27 (RM110) billion PIC development, providing ample
business opportunities for investors located in our PeIP.
- PeIP represents a cost effective and strategic option to service
opportunities in oil, gas, petrochemical, power generation and
marine industries in Malaysia and Singapore.
OWNER AND ANCHOR TO CREATE CRITICAL MASS OF OPERATORS IN PEIP
- PeIP will be anchored by Serba Dinamik, Malaysia’s foremost
industrialists in the provision of MRO and IRM services for the
oil, gas and power generation industries.
- As the owner and anchor for PeIP, we are committed to the
sustainability and growth in investment value of PeIP.
SUPERIOR INDUSTRIAL PARK INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
PeIP is a strata-titled development which will ensure maintenance of infrastructure, amenities, facilities and common properties.
Superior physical Infrastructure:
- Main access road into PeIP will be 100 feet wide to cater for movement of large equipment and structures;
- Provision of back-up power and compressed air;
- Uninterrupted utility supply based on no single point of failure.
Advanced digital infrastructure (security, scalability, reliability and redundancy)
- Connectivity with PeIP area network (fibre optics) linking to data centre;
- Data centre providing the following facilities and services (subject to demand):
- Cloud data storage and back-up;
- Co-location of telecommunications equipment;
- Communications hub (VSAT, fibre optics, wireless);
- Wide area and internet connectivity;
- Business continuity facilities.
- Gated and guarded;
- CCTV and infrared cameras at key locations;
- Central monitoring stations;
- Regular security guard patrols.
EXCEPTIONAL FEATURES FOR FACTORY BUILDINGS
Physical - factory area
- Factory floor load bearing of 50kN/sm;
- Built-up external factory ground load bearing of 20 kN/sm;
- High factory ceiling to accommodate large equipment and structures;
- Full brick wall factory;
- Large office space;
- 15 pax capacity lift to multi-floor offices and storage areas.
Digital - Industrial 4.0 ready
- In-building structured fibre optics cabling – shop-floor to top-floor;
- Star topology for horizontal cabling;
- High bandwidth connectivity with external stake holders;
- Access to IUF for data centre and telecommunications services.